Check this list and determine if one or more of the symptoms apply to you and then go over the list with your doctor.
- Are you sleepy during the day?
- Do you awaken in the morning with headaches?
- Do you have high blood pressure?
- Are you irritable, fatigued or experiencing difficulty concentrating?
- Do you find it hard to stay awake when driving, reading a book, watching TV, or during meetings?
- Do you ever wake up gasping or choking, or have a racing heart or skipping a heartbeat during the night?
- Do you have a sensation of movement in your legs even when you know they are not moving?
- Has anyone ever watched you sleep and told you that you hold your breath, snore, or often move when you are sleeping?